Welcome to downhamweb, the local community website for Downham Market, Norfolk; the little town in the Fens, with a lot to offer!
- Looking for a shop or service? Try our Downham Market Business Listings.
- Check out what’s on in our Events Diary.
- Don’t forget to read our frequently updated Downham Market News.
- Want to get involved? Sign up with the Downham Volunteers.
- Try out our recently updated app.
The train connections are excellent in and out of the picturesque railway station and there are regular buses to and from the bigger neighbouring towns and cities.
There are leisure facilities, community and public spaces a plenty, our beautiful church and of course, our famous town clock, standing proudly in the square since 1878.
We also have a Facebook and twitter page! Why not come and say hello?! This site is run by volunteers, we’d love to hear from you if you have something to add or offer in our community… perhaps you’re a local charity and you’d like to tell us about your fundraising, or perhaps you’d like to join our crew of volunteers!? Get in touch!
downhamweb is a not-for-profit and run by volunteers, donate to help with running costs.