Welcome to downhamweb, the local community website for Downham Market, Norfolk; the little town in the Fens, with a lot to offer!
- Looking for a shop or service? Try our Downham Market Business Listings
- Check out what’s on in our Events Diary
- Don’t forget to read our frequently updated Downham Market News
- Want to get involved? Sign up with the Downham Volunteers
- Try out our recently updated app
The excellent train connections in and out of the picturesque railway station and regular buses to and from the bigger neighbouring towns and cities make travelling easy. There are leisure facilities, community and public spaces to visit, as well as our beautiful church and of course, our famous town clock, standing proudly in the square since 1878.
We also have a Facebook and twitter page! Why not come and say hello?! This site is run by volunteers, we’d love to hear from you if you have something to add or offer in our community… perhaps you’re a local charity and you’d like to tell us about your fundraising, or maybe join our crew of volunteers!? Get in touch!
downhamweb is not-for-profit and run by volunteers, so all contributions to help with running costs are gratefully received. To donate via PayPal, please click on the link below: