Downham Market wedding stationery and hire company ‘Loubear and Tops‘ are holding their first wedding show at the Town Hall on Sunday 18th March from 10am to 3pm. They will be dressing the hall like a wedding to emulate the full nuptial experience.
The wedding show is free entry, and the first 50 brides get a glass of complimentary bubbly.
Sarah and Lou will be demonstrating their full selection of services from stationery designs to crockery and decoration hire. A range of local businesses are involved to exhibit a variety of other wedding services, with more coming soon:
Stationery – Loubearandtops
Decor Hire – Loubearandtops
- Bar – Best Bars
- Caterer – Beetroot Dining
- Photo Booth – PixBeat Photo-booth
- Cake – Breckland Cakes
- Entertainment – KJ Entertainment
- Hair and make-up – Paint Me Pretty
- Wedding jewellery – Emma Gould Nu Jewellery
- Car and limo hire – White Barn Cars
- Florist – Lilyjayne florist
- LOVE letters – Marie Clarke
Contact ‘Loubear and Tops’ on [email protected] for any more information.